Careers with Rolled Alloys
Looking for Internships?
Rolled Alloys Employment Benefits
Rolled Alloys offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical/prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, safety rewards & paid vacations/holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience and abilities. If you are ready to have your contribution to the ongoing success of a dynamic organization rewarded, please forward us your resume and a cover letter.
Purpose: Utilize Angular JS framework to develop and maintain the functionality of our business-to-business e-commerce & e-service user interface.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain high standards in the Rolled Alloys codebase
• Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fix them
• Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces
• Analyze feature requirements, propose optimal solutions, and provide accurate estimates of project work
• Work independently on individually assigned tasks
• Collaborate effectively when working on shared projects
• Provide guidance to other developers with less development experience
• Keep project managers apprised of work status and changes to estimates
• Post publicly accessible content on company information systems
• HTML and CSS proficiency
• Project Management
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Polished interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Persuasive team player
• Travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rolled Alloys, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by law. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.