RA333® is a high chromium nickel base superalloy with outstanding resistance to high temperature oxidation and carburization. RA333 has an exceptional ability to withstand the repeated thermal shock of oil or water quenching. RA333 is one of the few materials that can withstand corrosive conditions ranging from aqueous to white heat. Upon shutdown, RA333 resists dew point corrosion by sulfuric acid and polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking.
Weld RA333 with matching composition N06333 bare wire or RA333-70-16 AC/DC coated electrodes. Do not preheat, keep interpass temperature below 212°F and use reinforced stringer beads. Machinability rating of RA333 is 12-15% of B1112; turn 20-25 sfm with high speed steel tools.
- Excellent carburization and metal dusting resistance
- Excellent long-term oxidation resistance through 2200°F
- Excellent thermal shock and fatigue resistance
- Resistant to chloride ion and poly thionic acid stress corrosion cracking
- Useful resistance to sulfuric acid
Share This Page